March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is sponsored weekly by The Story Siren!

This week I am coming to you from LA at the Twilight Convention. I have some books waiting for me at home that I can't wait to share with you.

For Review:


You don't even know how excited I am to read 'Spells'!! I read 'Wings' (review here) and loved it! I had no idea there was a sequel so I was both disappointed (never wanting it to end!) and psyched to read the continuation of the story. I can't wait to get home and dig my claws into this one!




Won from The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading Debs 2010 Tour:




5 comments:

  1. SPELLS looks really good :D I need to put that in my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spells has such a pretty cover!

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of Spells. I *love* your banner, just too cute!! enjoy your books. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely jealous can't wait to get my hands on Spells. Also am looking forward to reading A Season of Eden. Enjoy the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute covers. Enjoy your books. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina