March 11, 2010

Los Angeles Twilight Convention Day 1

Twilight Convention, totally book related.

Back in November I won two tickets to any TwiConvention in the country. Instead of driving to the closest one, LA and I decided to take our first girlie vacation to Los Angeles, CA!

More info on cast and schedule here

We are at the airport right now waiting to board our flight, I am a super nervous flier so I have some handy dandy drugs (prescribed!) to help take the edge off.

I am so excited to meet all the stars and be surrounded by Twilight lovers from around the country!!

Adios for now!

2 comments:

  1. oh that's cool. I hope you will like your stay in Los Angeles. I'll keep a look out for your TwiConven experience. I live 45 mins. from LA and I have no idea that this event is happening. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so jealous. Hope you have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina