March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (3)


I am joining Breaking the Spine in 'Waiting on Wednesday' where you can highlight a new release you are excited for!

This week I would like to feature Sisters Red


Scarlet March lives to hunt the Fenris--the werewolves that took her eye when she was defending her sister Rosie from a brutal attack. Armed with a razor-sharp hatchet and blood-red cloak, Scarlett is an expert at luring and slaying the wolves. She's determined to protect other young girls from a grisly death, and her raging heart will not rest until every single wolf is dead.


Rosie March once felt her bond with her sister was unbreakable. Owing Scarlett her life, Rosie hunts ferociously alongside her. But even as more girls' bodies pile up in the city and the Fenris seem to be gaining power, Rosie dreams of a life beyond the wolves. She finds herself drawn to Silas, a young woodsman who is deadly with an ax and Scarlett's only friend--but does loving him mean betraying her sister and all that they've worked for?

Release Date: June 7, 2010

I guess I have the Twilight Saga to thank for getting me into the whole supernatural side of reading with vampires and werewolves, etc. From the synopsis, this book looks like a really great story, and I just signed up for a book tour with it so hopefully I can have my review up before the release date!!

9 comments:

  1. I have been hearing good things about this one. Nice pick! Here's mine:
    http://yaaddict.blogspot.com/2010/03/waiting-on-wednesday-week-seven.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound really exciting. Thanks for sharing this one I will be looking for it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, this one is going to be very popular when it comes out I think. My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hearing good things about this book. I hope that you enjoy your book when you get it. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny, I posted the same WoW like 2 weeks ago! We must have the same fabulous taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love homicidal red riding hood stories (been a lot lately Oo;
    and plus, jackson pearce is hilarious lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to this one! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina