March 10, 2010

WWW Wednesdays (1)

This is a Wednesday weekly meme sponsored by Should Be Reading. Come join the fun!!


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
Brains: A Zombie Memior by Robin Becker. It's actually very funny, has been making me laugh out loud and books don't often do that!

What did you recently finish reading?
Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy (review here). Love love loved it!

What do you think you’ll read next?
I want to finish up Hunt for the Eye of Ogin and then start Spells for Borrow My ARC tour when it arrives later this week!!

3 comments:

  1. I am currently reading: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!

    I recently finished: Lover Avenged, by JR Ward (BDB series, sooo good but not YA)

    What I'll read next: I think I'm going to start The Maze Runner. It's in my TBR list and I've heard good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tempting books!

    Love your adorable blog header!

    Here's mine:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/03/wwwwednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently reading: Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler.
    I recently finished: Beyond the Night by Joss Ware.
    What I'll read next: Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina