June 18, 2010

Bodacious Award

I am very honored to receive this award from Camisado Mind! Sometimes it is hard to figure out who is actually reading my blog and I am so proud to actually get recognition for it. I am honored.

Award Rules:

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

The last five books I read were:
Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
Rising Shadow by Jacqueline Wheeler
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Things I Know About Love by Kate Le Vann
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The five bloggers I pass this award to are:

A Bookworms Haven
Bookworming in the 21st Century
Tynga's Reviews
Dark Faerie Tales
Pure Imagination

Please check out these blogs, they are worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina