June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

The In My Mailbox meme is hosted by The Story Siren.


How In My Mailbox works:
  • Every week we'll post about what books we have received that week (via your mailbox/library/store bought)! Preferably posts will be made every Sunday, but feel free to choose a day that works best for you.
  • Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit each other's list and leave comments!
  • Everyone is welcome to join! You can join at anytime and you DO NOT have to participate every week.
  • Be sure to sign the Mr. Linky Widget (that will be posted each Sunday with The Story Siren's In My Mailbox post) so that others can easily find your "In My Mailbox" post!
This week was a nice, slow week, compared to previous since BEA. I got a lot of my prizes from giveaways which is nice. 

Won:

 Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl vs Evil)
Signed! From Shannon Delany

 Blood and ChocolateThe Silver Kiss 
From 25 Hour Books read-a-thon 

Heavenly (Heavenly, #1)Penitence (Heavenly, #2)

For review:
The Space Between Trees
From publisher. This cover is probably the coolest cover I have ever seen. It is 3-D awesomeness!

The Julian Game

What's in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina