June 26, 2010

On My Wishlist (4)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.

Last week I received The Missing by Shiloh Walker for a blog tour for the paperback release on July 6th (will have review post & excerpt on 7/2/10!). I started this book on my break at work and hated to pull it out of my vice-likie grip. It captured me right from the start! That night, I sat down with about 150 pages left and finished it, and loved it. I was sad when I had to return it to its rightful owner but now I want!!!



LOVE LOST

As a teenager, Taige Branch was able to do things with her psychic gift that others couldn't understand - except for Cullen Morgan, the boy who stole her heart. He did his best to accept her abilities, until his mother was brutally murdered - and he couldn't forgive Taige for not preventing her death.

PASSION FOUND

Now a widowed father, Cullen Morgan has never forgotten Taige. but what brings her back into his life is another tragic event. His beloved little girl has been kidnapped, and Taige is his only hope of finding her.

A LOVE THAT NEVER DIED

Working together against the clock, Cullen and Taige can't help but wonder whether - if the find his daughter in time - it isn't too late for the overpowering love that still burns between them... (Source)



What are you wishing for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina