September 17, 2010

BBAW 2010: Future Treasures


It's sad, but the BBAW for 2010 is coming to a close. Today's treasure is a wrap-up of sorts and also an exploration of goals for the next year.

I really enjoyed visiting other blogs and finding new bloggers. I gained insight on the favorite books of others and enjoyed reading interviews to get a closer look on these wonderful people who love books. And I am grateful for the insight and comments from other bloggers!

Here is a recap of my posts this week :
First Treasure
New Treasure
Unexpected Treasure
Forgotten Treasure

My future goals:
This next year I hope to get people talking more by posting discussions along with my reviews and memes. See you next year!!

What are some goals for your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina