September 15, 2010

BBAW 2010: Unexpected Treasure



Today's treasure is an unexpected one. Please share a book or genre you tried due to the influence of another blogger. What made you cave in to try something new and what was the experience like?

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
For me, it was the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater. I feel like I was the last person (although I know now that's not true) to read Shiver. I have heard such great things about the series, so when I won a copy of Shiver, I dove right in and haven't looked back since. I expanded my range of Stiefvater and read all of her published books and I anticipate her future releases.

My reviews of Maggie Stiefvater books: 
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1)
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2)





What about you? Where did you cave and learn to love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina