September 6, 2010

Monthly Mission: September


Here's my monthly "To Do" list of my books that are releasing September/October 2010 and others that I am looking forward to reading.

I am also getting married this month so most postings will be guest posts/reviews offered by some lovely and talented bloggers. I appreciate the help so much! I will be reading as much as I can on my honeymoon so stay tuned for those reviews in October!

Mission Reads for September:
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  • Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
  • The Frenzy Francesca Lia Block
  • Torment by Lauren Kate
  • The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
  • Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire
  • Beautiful Dead: Arizona by Eden Maguire
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Are you looking forward to any of these books? Which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina