September 1, 2010

Monthly Wrap-Up: August

Did anyone think August went a little too fast? I remember complaining that I wanted my Kindle 3 NOW (on August 1) and now I have it!! Crazy! Well here is what happened in August incase you missed it!

Books Reviewed in August:
WEREling (Steve Feasey) Review
The Sacred Sin (Estevan Vega) Review
Guest Review: City of Bones (Cassandra Clare)
Change of Heart (Shari Maurer) Review
Forget You (Jennifer Echols) Review
Clockwork Angel (Cassandra Clare) Review
Need & Captivate (Carrie Jones) Audiobook Reviews
Girl Parts (John Cusick) Review
Tyger Tyger (Kersten Hamilton) Review
Unraveled (Gena Showalter) Review
Penitence (Jennifer Laurens) Review
Guest Review: Butterfly (Sonya Hartnett)
The Ivy (Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur) Review
Maybe This Time (Jennifer Crusie) Review
I Heart New York (Lindsey Kelk) Review

Other Happenings in August:
~I now have over 400 followers. How awesome is that? Thank you all for being such loyal followers! I greatly appreciate each and every one of you.
~I participated in the Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon. Sometimes I need a break from review books and that weekend I was very pleased to read more "low pressure" books. Check out my wrap up here
~Here is an author interview with Shari Maurer author of Change of Heart
~I participated in two blog tours: Guest post from Kersten Hamilton, author of Tyger Tyger), and an interview with Shadow Hills author, Anastasia Hopcus
~ I was featured at All-Consuming Books for Better Know A Blogger during the August Ultimate Reviewers Challenge
~I went to the midnight release party for Mockingjay, check out my post here

Current giveaways:
~Win a copy of Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie. Ends 9/7
~Win a copy of I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk. Ends 9/10

A few other things..
~I greatly appreciate the amount of awards I have been given lately, but I find it hard to keep up with re-sending them. From now on I will not be posting about each award but I just want to say I do appreciate them and I hope you all continue to comment and support my blog. :)
~Umm I did mention a Kindle 3... here it is!!
<3

 Now on to September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina