September 30, 2010

Monthly Wrap Up: September

Wow, this month went by so fast. There were last minute wedding preparations that kept me away from the blog but it was to be expected, I mean I got married! That's nuts, and pretty amazing. Again I would like to thank the bloggers who took over my blog during the week of my honeymoon and I am grateful to be in the presence of great people who are willing to lend a hand at the drop of a hat. Check out the links below for everything that went on this month!

Books Reviewed in September:
~Songs for a Teenage Nomad (Kim Culbertson) Review
~Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins) Review
~Veil of Shadows (Shiloh Walker) Review
~Twenty Boy Summer (Sarah Ockler) Review

Other Happenings in September:
~I completed two more challenges this month!
~Book bloggers take over while I am away:
~The Book Blogger Appreciation Week took place this month as well. Check out my posts:


~Kim Culbertson (author of Songs for a Teenage Nomad) stopped by for a guest post
~Jessica graced me with another great review, Almost To Die For (Tate Hallaway)

Compared to other months I was not as busy so now that everything is all said and done with the wedding, I am hitting the keyboard for October! I am doing a couple blog tours this month that I am looking forward to so be sure to come back and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina