October 20, 2010

NaNoWriMo 2010


This year I will be participating in NaNoWriMo! 

NaNoWriMo stands for 
National Novel Writing Month 
and it takes place from November 1- November 30 each year. The goal is to finish (at least) a 50,000 word novel in 30 days (or complete 50,000 words of your novel). I am so excited to be a part of this amazing group of authors, everyone is wicked nice and is willing to cheer you on. I joined my region thread on the forum and we have weekly write-in's (online and local) to get it done!

If you want to join or just want more info, check out NaNo in a Nutshell and if you join let me know and we can be buddies!

I am currently torn between two novel ideas, one paranormal/contemporary and the other is chick-lit, totally different and both totally breaking my heart because I can't choose!

Since I will be doing this all next month, I want to warn you that I won't be posting here as often, in terms of reviews, etc. I do have some on the back burner that will pop in every once in a while, but I am serious about this project and I want to win! So if I don't get back to comments right away, don't fret, I am crazily typing away at my (hopefully) debut novel.

And of course since this is a blog, I will be writing about my writing process when I get a chance so you guys can keep me centered.

Can't wait for November 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina