January 2, 2011

2010 Reading Stats/2011 Excitement!!

Check out my reading stats for 2010, I'm pretty impressed with what I accomplished reading/reviewing-wise and I hope to up my numbers this year!

Books Read in 2010: 158
Total Pages Read: 51,853
Books Reviewed in 2010: 142

Woot!


I am starting this year off with a list (oh how I love lists!!). Here are my Top Ten 2011 Releases that I am looking forward to! They are in no particular order: (click on cover for synopsis)



City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)   Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) Graveminder Delirium (Delirium, #1) The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)  
 Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3) Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) Illusions (Wings, #3) Spell Bound (Otherworld, #12)
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina