January 4, 2011

New Blog Author Introduction

During the past year I have expanded my reading and in the meantime found more and more people who shared my love for books. A few times, I requested reviews from my book-loving cousin, Jessica. Well at the start of this new year I decided to officially add her to the ranks. She is a fabulous writer so I hope you enjoy her reviews and posts as much as I do. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce my family and co-blogger, Jessica.

Hello! 
My name is Jess (Jessica)! 
I am Kate's cousin and I share her love for books. I read mostly YA Fiction and Fantasy/Adventure, and occasionally I branch off and read some Historical Fiction around the time period when King Henry VIII of England reigned. Reading for me just allows me to come out of real life and step into someone else's shoes. I think one of the most satisfying feelings in the world is finishing a good book... and then reviewing it so other people are more encouraged to enjoy it to! 

Let's see, my favorite books would have to be;

    
    



That is just some of them, I have many, many more, and I hope to share reviews of them with you.

If you'd like to check out my book collection, my Goodreads account is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina