September 17, 2012


Thanks to everyone who has followed my blog for the past three years. Due to personal reasons I will not be posting on the blog for a while if not indefinitely. I would like to focus more on my writing and other aspects of my life at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm going to come back but I would like to leave the option open. Again you all have been fantastic and I am sad to stop posting but I feel it is the best for me at this time. Thank you again!

Kate & Jess


  1. I hope you come back in the future.

  2. Good luck on your writing! I've enjoyed stopping by.

  3. take care and take the time you need i will still wait your return one day

  4. In video footage of the astronauts hoisting up gucci replica American flags and planting them in the ground, a slight breeze appears to life up the fabric replica belts. The moon, however, shouldn't have such types of weather -- there isn't an atmosphere on the moon prada replica, so there isn't any air to blow around and ruffle the flags. Was the flag scene filmed in a drafty studio or outside? If it were a hoax, were the filmmakers just too lazy to redo the shot?

  5. High, girl!
    Wouldn’t ya love an endless eternity of aplomBombs
    falling on thy indelible, magnificent, vigilant cranium?
    An XtraXcitinXpose with no
    with an IQ much higher than K2,
    and an extraordinarily, sawcy, rowdy victory??
    Here’s what the prolific GODy sed:
    (what could be MOE exciting than the 3-Stooges??)

    “Faith, hope, and love,
    the greatest of these is love -
    jumpy into faith...
    and you'll see with love”
    Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
    (what I write);
    God believes in you.
    God. Blessa. Youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
    Meet me Upstairs, girl, where the Son never goes down…


Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina