April 18, 2013

Amazing news

Hello again! It's been quite some time since I've been on the blog. I just wanted to share some amazing news with those of you who are still following the blog or happen to stop by to read one of my reviews.

Last year I went through some rough personal issues and I needed to step back from a few things in my life, blogging included. But from the dark came a shining light and that was... A BOOK DEAL!

I've signed with Carina UK, Harlequin's newest digital imprint, with a YA paranormal novel. I initially submitted for feedback and I got a three-book deal!! This is like a dream come true and I would love for you all to come join me on my path to publication on my new website/blog. Over the years, blogging as brought me closer to my dream and I am so grateful to now share it with all of you.

I thank you for your support and I hope to see you over at my new home!

Thank you,
Katlyn

PS. Here are some of my other social media links:
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Goodreads

28 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!!! Congratulations! Off to the new site I go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Katlyn! Awesome news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's a really amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Great news. Hope you have a great year.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, it definitely started out great!

      Delete
  6. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming(11562)

    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For More Details www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free Work at Home Job (11568)
    Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
    registration fees. Join today For more information
    visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fulfill your dreams (11582)
    we gives you the easiest way to increase income
    For more details visit: http://eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming(11562)

    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For More Details www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. fulfill your dreams (11558)
    we gives you the easiest way to increase income
    For more details visit: http://eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the book deal! This is big news for you. Not to mention you received a book deal but they want three! I hope you can feel the support I am sending via internet. I would love to follow your path to success. Congrats on your dreams coming true.

    My Webblog: Online PhD

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork by: Alisa Vysochina